Since 2006, we have specialised providing training and consultancy in ASP (formerly RAISEonline) and FFTAspire for all schools and local authorities.
Our mission is to provide quality and multifaceted consultancy in education and training in Early Years settings, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools, MATs, Special Schools, Church Schools, Virtual and Independent Schools.
We are here to support you with using tools such as ASP, Ofsted IDSR's, Excel, FFT and MIS Systems as well as provide guidance for Governing Bodies, creating your school's data story, EYFS, SEN, Gifted and Talented, Leadership and Management, School Improvement and Ofsted Preparation.
We are committed to working with all stakeholders in education to help improve the quality of education, the standards achieved by pupils and the learning environment for children and young people.
We firmly believe that wise investment in staff training and development is one of the most effective means of sustaining school and organisational improvement.
ASP training and consultancy sessions can be personalised to support the professional development needs of your school team and offer consultancy support to Head Teachers, Deputy Head Teachers, Senior Management Teams, Subject Leaders, SENCO's, Gifted and Talented Leaders, Class teachers, Newly Qualified Teachers, Learning Support Assistants and Governors.
- To gather data for statutory data returns, particularly school performance data.
- To devise systems for the collection, entry and verification of data to provide an accurate and timely base for research, planning, monitoring, reporting and the processing of returns
- To analyse and present data using appropriate statistical techniques and tools (Excel, SPSS etc), in particular, to support the assessment of the effectiveness of institutions and the target setting process
- To liaise with schools on data transfer
- To contribute to the production of School Performance Profiles, in particular, to design and process validation and verification checks.
- To liaise with government departments and other agencies on data requirements
- To produce reports within agreed deadlines
- To advise Headteachers and other managers on the innovative use of performance data to support the target-setting process
- To organise and undertake data entry onto computer of large complex datasets within deadline
- To set up easily accessible and maintainable summaries of institution, borough and area-level data to facilitate fast responses to enquiries
- To analyse social trends, demographic, census, ACORN/IDAC and related statistical data and present this as management information, contributing towards the posting of electronic files on the extranet and Frontier
- To assist in the collection, maintenance, validation, data-cleansing programming and reporting of pupil-level data as arises from linking information-sharing systems with other agencies or directorates through the implementation of the Common Assessment Framework (CAF)
- To produce statistical algorithms based on analysis of central dataset and contribute towards a programme of 'modelling risk' in seeking prior identification of groups of pupils at risk of social inclusion and under-achievement
- To produce area profiling & thematic mapping to aid joint service provision through priorities outlined in the Children & Young People's Plan
- To undertake projects agreed with the Research Manager
- To produce Progress and Attainment scores by vulnerable pupils
- To produce Progress scores by vulnerable pupils.
- To analyse Fixed Term and Permanent Exclusions by the characteristics of excluded pupils such as age, gender, ethnicity etc.
If you would like to know more about our services or have a comment or suggestions please email us: at firstname.lastname@example.org